1) Students can use only two dance entry vouchers per event (i.e. $200). There is no cash value for any of the vouchers.
2) The top 6 teachers at the finale of the California Gold Rush Dancesport Series will receive One Full Package (hotel room not included) to any of the California Gold Rush Dancesport Series events. The teacher decides which event to use the full package. However, the organizer of each event is only obligated to accept the first 2 packages.
3) Emerald Ball is the last competition of the circuit and your last chance to get points toward the Gold Rush Circuit.
4) Awards will be given out on Saturday Evening at the Emerald Ball Dancesport Championships.
5) You must be present at The Emerald Ball Dancesport Championships to receive the awards. The teacher and Student must compete at the Emerald Ball Dancesport Championships with 10 entries or more or you will forfeit your awards. Award voucher(s) must be used within a year of receiving your awards and may be revoked under special circumstances.
6) Any discrepancies in scoring or point accumulation must be reported in writing by using the Discrepancy Report Form on the website. Discrepancies must be filed no later than 21 days after the event posted date on the Leader Board. If not, points will not count.